| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Inuvik, Nt in May is slightly cold at -0.7 °C (30.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.7 °C (21.7 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 19.1mm (0.8in) of water descends.
Check the distance to and compare the Inuvik, Nt May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Inuvik, Nt, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Inuvik, Nt:
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) WNW
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 167.6 kms (104.2 miles) WNW
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) W
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 277.5 kms (172.4 miles) WSW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 776.2 kms (482.3 miles) W
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 742.7 kms (461.5 miles) WSW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 727.1 kms (451.8 miles) SW
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 531.4 kms (330.2 miles) SSW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 737.9 kms (458.6 miles) SSW
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 879.3 kms (546.4 miles) SW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 859.2 kms (533.9 miles) SSW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 844.7 kms (524.9 miles) S
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 522.6 kms (324.7 miles) NE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 402.6 kms (250.2 miles) NE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 525.3 kms (326.4 miles) ENE
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 826.1 kms (513.4 miles) E
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 763.5 kms (474.5 miles) E
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 309 kms (192 miles) SE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 444.9 kms (276.5 miles) SE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 726.6 kms (451.5 miles) SE